you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Required: Indian Nationals
Location: willing to relocate in Saudi
Job Objective and Responsibility.
• Assigns work to junior accountant.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing
• Balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Preparing Monthly Salaries.
• Managing Employee loan accounts.
• Preparing Bills for schools.
• Managing office petty cash.
• Making payments to suppliers and employees.
• Managing accounts of all different sites including Akbar Textile, Classic Polo and Pakistan vendors.
• Preparing account receivables and accounts payable statements on weekly basis. From ACS or in excel.
• Coordinating with the Sales staff to collect outstanding payments. Producing reports of pending payments.
• Managing employee benefits program, to see which employee qualifies for what.
• Checking employee attendance monthly and deducting salaries of employees that do not come to duty.
• Balance Bank Statements.
• Make reports (monthly, quarterly, yearly) of sales, profits, expenses, assets and any other required.
• Manage inventory with staff at all site
• Goods in transit report.
• Follow up with vendors and reconcile with their statements.
• Check new inventory as arrived and collect reports form warehouse on stock arrived.
• Make PO for suppliers, Close PO of suppliers based on the invoices and stock received.
• Weekly invoices details paid and unpaid report.
• Filing of documents
• Paying bills of all sites
• Send payments to vendors (making vendor payment vouchers)
• Daily work report by email.
Send your CV to hr(at)modernwaytec.com
Pratar aviation service pvt ...
JOB-WEB RECRUITMENT AGENCY
VRP telematics Pvt LTd.
Global Shiksha India Pvt ...
Edge1 Outdoor Advertising Media ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Upturn United Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Eco energy dezigns
Yashodhara Management and company
MSD Telematics Pvt Ltd
MSD Telematics Pvt Ltd