- The duties of a Collection Associate include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department. Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Partner with other departments, DRT, customers, and team members to improve current processes (i.e. solution oriented, conf calls, interlocks with sales, customer care, idea storm, etc.)
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
- Maintain Data Protection & Be aware and adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization
- Adhere to Collection tool strategy and work flow management goals
- Ensure 100% ledger coverage & accurate problem coding in timely manner
- Daily Call Targets to be met
- Timely penetration of disputes
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly projections against collector goals
- SLA adherence on mailbox, voicemail, follow ups closure
- Candidate requirement:
- Prefer candidates with financial process background
- Sound knowledge of B2B Collection
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be open to relocate to Hyderabad
- Graduate in any stream. (10+2+3)
B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MS candidates are NOT eligible for this rolePreferences:
- Telephone etiquette skills and ability to articulate and simplify customer issues and solution.
- Problem solving skills.
- Active listening & negotiation skills
- Relevant experience in Collections/Customer service Domain