We are pleased to inform you that we have Walk-ins from 25/05/2016 to 27/05/2016 between 10:00 AM -12:30 PM and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM.
Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science Information Technology or related field.
Must have developed and published native Five or more Android apps in the app store.
- Design and Develop advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Working closely with product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Design mobile solutions and POCs quickly.
- Implementing new features according to need, as well as maintaining and improving the existing features/code with an incremental and continuous improvement approach to deliver.
- Quality should be at the heart of everything you do. Along with the wider team, you'll be responsible for ensuring quality and security of the application.
- Help maintain and improve existing applications UI, code stability and features.
- Maintain the source code using version control systems, e.g. SVN and GIT.