you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
We have an urgent requirement for the post of Asst. Manager-HR/ IR/ Admin with a fast growing Pharma Co. for their HQ at Mumbai. Please find the details below:
Company Name: Fast Growing Pharma Co.
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Chandivali Mumbai with occasional visits to the plant at Murbad (Kalyan Dist.), Maharashtra
Designation: Asst. Manager-HR/ IR/ Admin
Reporting Structure: Head Admin & HR
Education: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 8-10 yrs in Pharma Mfg Co.
Industry: Pharma/ Biotech
Function Area: HR/ Administration/ IR
Key Skills: industrial relations, talent acquisition, pharma, labour management, statutory compliance, administration, plant level HR
Salary Range: Rs. 8 to 9 lacs per annum
· Responsible for complete Recruitment and Hiring process
· Ensuring all Joining and exit formalities
· Salary Structuring and documentation maintenance.
· Responding to employee queries
· Drafting and Maintenance of HR Policies
· Statutory Compliance Process
· Taking care of the Industrial Relations function
· Maintain harmonious relations between management and employees, workmen & supervisors
· Holding meetings with Union committees to understand shop floor issues or improvements required if any. Carrying out shop floor rounds on visit to the plant.
· Adherence and effective implementation of statutory & legal rules and regulations related to Labour Laws. Looking after the legal compliances.
· Dealing with unionized workers and smooth wage settlement negotiations
· Manpower planning & proper utilization
· Talent Acquisition
· Contract labour management
· Maintain cordial industrial relations
· Legal compliance under Labour Laws
· Performance Management System
· Training & Development
· Visit the plant facility at Murbad as and when required.
· PG Degree or Graduate with 8-10 years of experience in pharma manufacturing co.
· Experience in a similar industry with manufacturing set-up (oral dosage or any pharma mfg setup).
· Knowledge on labour laws
· Ready to travel to Murbad (Kalyan Dist.), Maharashtra as and when required.
· Preferably male candidates only with excellent communication skills.
If the position interests you, kindly write to us along with your CV at email@example.com, also mention your current/expected CTC, notice period
Lunetta Software Pvt Ltd
Lunetta Software Pvt Ltd
First Job hr solution
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN