We have an urgent requirement for the post of Asst. Manager-HR/ IR/ Admin with a fast growing Pharma Co. for their HQ at Mumbai. Please find the details below:
Company Name: Fast Growing Pharma Co.
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Chandivali Mumbai with occasional visits to the plant at Murbad (Kalyan Dist.), Maharashtra
Designation: Asst. Manager-HR/ IR/ Admin
Reporting Structure: Head Admin & HR
Education: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 8-10 yrs in Pharma Mfg Co.
Industry: Pharma/ Biotech
Function Area: HR/ Administration/ IR
Key Skills: industrial relations, talent acquisition, pharma, labour management, statutory compliance, administration, plant level HR
Salary Range: Rs. 8 to 9 lacs per annum
· Responsible for complete Recruitment and Hiring process
· Ensuring all Joining and exit formalities
· Salary Structuring and documentation maintenance.
· Responding to employee queries
· Drafting and Maintenance of HR Policies
· Statutory Compliance Process
· Taking care of the Industrial Relations function
· Maintain harmonious relations between management and employees, workmen & supervisors
· Holding meetings with Union committees to understand shop floor issues or improvements required if any. Carrying out shop floor rounds on visit to the plant.
· Adherence and effective implementation of statutory & legal rules and regulations related to Labour Laws. Looking after the legal compliances.
· Dealing with unionized workers and smooth wage settlement negotiations
· Manpower planning & proper utilization
· Talent Acquisition
· Contract labour management
· Maintain cordial industrial relations
· Legal compliance under Labour Laws
· Performance Management System
· Training & Development
· Visit the plant facility at Murbad as and when required.
· PG Degree or Graduate with 8-10 years of experience in pharma manufacturing co.
· Experience in a similar industry with manufacturing set-up (oral dosage or any pharma mfg setup).
· Knowledge on labour laws
· Ready to travel to Murbad (Kalyan Dist.), Maharashtra as and when required.
· Preferably male candidates only with excellent communication skills.
If the position interests you, kindly write to us along with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, also mention your current/expected CTC, notice period
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN