- 10+ years of planning, architecting, and engineering enterprise class systems and services.
- Hands on programing skills in any of the following: Python, Java, or Scala
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment (Good to have Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure experience.)
- Experience in architecting highly available Cloud Native systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience in migrating on premise applications to Cloud
- Strong record of accomplishment successfully implementing Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing environments.
- Experience with Cloud management tools (e.g. monitoring, automation, orchestration, etc.) and containers (e.g. Docker, Rocket, Microsoft Server containers, Hyper-V containers)
- Strong knowledge of IP Networking including VPCs, VPNs, VRF, DNS, load-balancing, and firewalls.
- Proven experience in communicating and demonstrating the value of cloud solutions to a variety of stakeholders to address complex and competing drivers in complex technical environments,
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience with the SDLC/Agile (SW Development Lifecycle).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed
Roes & Responsibilities:
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a technical leader along side customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
We are looking for hands on cloud architects who are passionate about:
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing Cloud best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
Intrested Candidates can send your resume to