- Minimum 4+ years in management of 24x7 technology operations, including hand-on exposure to high traffic consumer facing cloud and or datacenter operations. An engineering degree from a reputed institute.
- Through knowledge of Linux OS, administration, security and networking. Working knowledge of windows server OS & MS SQL database. Good knowledge of open source software such as memcached, redis, varnish, HA Proxy, Apache web sever, Apache tomcat, PostgressSQL, MySQL, etc is a must. Working knowledge of RoR web framework will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of implementing & management of monitoring systems such as Nagios, Zabbix, SNMP-based NMS monitoring systems for performance trending analysis. Programming experience in one or more scripting languages (Bash, Python,Ruby) a must.
- Experience in managing tech operations across on premises & public/private cloud hosting environments on AWS, Azure & Openstack. Thorough understanding of scale-out, modern web software architectures across all layers, good understanding of service-oriented architecture.
- Advanced system administration knowledge in production environment at scale, experience with config management framework (Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, etc.), Docker, Git. Working knowledge in network engineering and administration, VLANs, Layer3 switch routing, Site2Site IPSEC VPN, NAT/PAT, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, firewalls.
- Experience in operating in a process oriented environment with the ability to drive changes and continuous improvement. Strong knowledge of CI/CD/DevOps concept and tools with exposure to Agile / Scrum methodologies, hands on experience with release automations and supporting of test automations. Very good knowledge of infrastructure security, compliances, and software life cycle management.
Personality Attributes / Traits :
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English.
- Possess high level of energy, integrity, can-do-attitude, and passion for excellence and team spirit.
- Should be a good team player.
Interested candidates Please Send you resume to email@example.com