you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Relevant Experience: Min 6 years (in Linux Server Administration) and at least 2 years of L3 experience in AWS Administration and 2 Years of L3 experience in Linux System Administration
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelors/Master's Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred) with excellent academic track record.
- The primary responsibility is to support the existing or implement new AWS and Linux Infrastructure. Should be equally good in both the technologies implementing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise level, distributed systems using cloud services like Amazon AWS
- Escalation point for L1 and L2
- Assist Managers & Leads
- Installed, Configured, maintained and have done troubleshooting on AWS EC2 instances
- Understands how Snapshots of AWS instances works and worked on to it
- Provisioning S3 & Configure VPCs, ELBs, IAM
- Configure & Troubleshoot Storage Gateway, CloudFront
- Configure RDS, Auto Scaling
- Configure CloudWatch & Route 53
- Automation: Lambda, Chef, Puppet, Spacewalk
- Installed, Configured, maintained and have done troubleshooting of at least 2 of the Linux distribution out of Red Hat, CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu operating systems
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system & manage LVM- s
- Installation, Security patching (yum, package etc..), Kernel Upgrade and downgrade
- Troubleshoot Linux Server Performance issues using various performance and monitoring tools such as SAR, I/O stat, tcpdump etc.
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot Apache HTTPD and provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot secure SSH service
- Configure and troubleshoot Network file shares like Samba & NFS
- Install, Configure and Managing Infrastructure services like DNS(BIND), SVN & DHCP
- Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
- Working with Cryptographic services
- Perform VM vMotion, Storage vMotion, Add/Remove Memory or any other Hardware resources on the VM
- Installing or upgrading VMtools, upgrade hardware version on the VM
- Taking, Deleting and reverting snapshots of the VM
- Adding ESX host to maintenance during any scheduled activities
- Scripting: Perl/Bash/Ruby
- Hardware: Installed, Configured, maintained and troubleshoot server hardware from any one vendor (IBM, HP, UCS, Nutanix and Dell Hardware)
- Hardware: Various blade systems (IBM, HP, DELL, UCS, etc...)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot standalone and Clustered(HA) MySQL database
- Candidate working with Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Relevant certification: RHCSA, RHCSE and AWS Certification, ITIL is a strong plus
DxMinds Innovation Labs Pvt ...
Nescode Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Pentagon Education Services
Surekill Pest Control Services
Elcamino Software Pvt Ltd
Client of People Skills ...
Client of People Skills ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Add On IT Systems
KPI Parnters India Pvt Ltd
Imagination Technologies India Private Ltd.
Optimize IT Systems Private Limited
Future Focus Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Alphaeus HR Services Inc
MedGenome Labs Pvt. Ltd.