- To create and manage new relationships in corporate sector which include but not limited to FMCG, liquor, Pharma.
- Contact existing clientele
- Meet Brand Managers and Legal Counsels in these Organisations
- Creating a funnel for prospective client list.
- Competitor information
- Create an action plan for market penetration and sales.
- Generate proposals for clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- MIS reports to be generated as per the needs of the Organisation.
- Manage the Marketing efforts of the Organisation such as Website maintenance & promotion, Direct Mail, Testimonials, road shows etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The role needs have knowledge in selling and a background in science and pharma would be an added advantage though not mandatory.
- Negotiation skills, interpersonal and selling skills are needed for the role owner to execute his/her task well.
- The role needs to be a learner, self driven, assertive and should be achievement oriented.
- An ability to think out of the box and create solutions for clients.
- The person should be self motivated and a go getter.
Measures (Responsibilities measured)
- Number of new relationships created in a month, with monthly report to be generated.
- Number of existing clientele contacted in a week, with a weekly report to be generated.
- Total number of Brand Managers and Legal counsels met in a month.
- Daily and weekly reporting of sales funnel.
- Identify the competitors with focus on pricing, strategies
- Monthly, weekly and daily report on the number of field visit made.
- Create an action plan to generate more sales with immediate superior.
- Feed back from client
- Marketing activities conducted during the month
Credentials and Experience
The role needs to demonstrate a high proficiency in oral and written English. Needs to have 2-3yrs of experience in corporate sales and selling.
The role has to have a Post Graduation/MBA in marketing from a recognized University and excellent computer proficiency, knowledge a must.