Responsible for performing advanced Support and routine, complex troubleshooting activities, working independently under minimal supervision.
Resolve customer requests, issues in line with customer agreements with agreed schedule to required quality standards
Ensure quality standards and customer satisfaction levels exceed targets
Technical Skills Required: Key Tasks & Activities
• Manage delivery team of L2 Engineers.
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Cisco Voice network operations.
• Hands on Experience with Cisco routing & switching, Cisco voice Devices & Products viz. Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Unified Call Manager Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IPCC Express, Cisco Voice Gateway, Cisco IPT and Nice Logger.
• PBXs like Nortel / Avaya.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of ACD Call Center Voice (Genesys, Rockwell/Spectrum/ Nuance) operations.
• Have clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
• Knowledge and use of VOIP and Performance Management Tools and integration experience with other Tools
• Have worked on Cisco Unified communication products like Cisco Unified Communication Manager, IPCC Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, and Cisco Call Manager express.
• Good implementation/troubleshooting experience on Cisco IPT & IPCC Express
• Have clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP. Should be aware of ITIL process.
• Have clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analog signaling.
• Maintain and update voice network diagrams and vendor information for voice network devices.
• Work & Coordinate with Third Party Providers to assist in Problem resolution of telecommunication Problems & OEMs for incident resolution.
• Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, up gradation & site coordination.
• Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences in field
• Provide onsite operations and admin consultancy during system administration & maintenance
• Performs Root Cause Analysis
• Track and update key performance metrics
• Manages and overseas shift handover process
• Act as a point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
• Project Management
• Provide team support and process improvements through individual contributions
• Maintain and Update Knowledge Base and documentation
• Initiate and implement processes improvements.
• Perform change management in accordance with change management procedures
• Perform capacity and performance and report whenever exception is reported and takes remedial action
• Handles escalations
• Participate in routine operational meetings
• Ability to work with 3rd party vendors, OEMs and Product suppliers.
• Knowledge on Contracts and SLAs
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written), Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Skillset required
• Knowledgeable and experienced with the following:
• Utilizing multiple types of VPNs (Cisco AnyConnect, Citrix, SecureLink, etc.)
• RDP and Putty (SSH)
• Windows OS - Must be able to start/stop windows services, install/uninstall applications
• Cisco CLI and Web Interfaces (CUCM, CUC, CUIC, MediaSense, etc.)
• SFTP - Must be familiar with setting up sftp/ftp sites using freeFTPd or similar application
• Stopping and starting of services of multiple Cisco contact center products (UCCE, CUCM, UCCX, CAD)
• Documentation - Must be able to follow documentation to complete the maintenance.
• Record keeping - Must be able to record/document the steps you taken to complete the maintenance or get to the point you're at, to allow the next engineer to take over or to help the manufacturer (Cisco) understand how you've gotten to where you are at.
International spiritual organisation
ASIAN MANPOWER AND STAFFING ...
ASIAN MANPOWER AND STAFFING ...
Dilip IT Consultant and ...
SP ROBOTIC WORKS PVT ...
Eleanor Technologis Pvt ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
TechCiti Technologies Pvt Ltd
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd