Academic score not less than 80%(10th, 12th, UG and PG)
- 5-8years of professional software development experience in a diverse set of distributed application development and middleware technologies such Oracle, Web Services, XML, Java, J2EE, SQL, HTML, Java Script, Spring Framework
- Ability to participate in working sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of SCRUM teams.
- Any experience with Continuous Integration concepts and DevOps best-practices & tools (Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, etc.) is preferable.
- Hands-on experience in developing applications utilizing MVC Architecture - Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP / REST) and configuring web containers (preferably Tomcat) with a focus on Test Driven Development.
- Experience with open source frameworks and templating tools / engines and concepts a plus