HCL TSS is the training and recruitment vertical of HCL Technologies which provides fresh engineers an opportunity to work in HCL Technologies. HCL Technologies is a US$ 6.6 Billion company operating in 32 countries across the globe with an employees strength of 109,795.
About HCL Training and Staffing Services.
The 6-month job assured training constitutes 3 months of extensive class room training which takes place in Manesar in a state of the art training campus. The next 3 months of training carried out on live global projects is called the Professional Practise Term and takes place in HCL Technologies’ offices in 4 metro cities (NCR, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad)
The program goes beyond merely training – it opens up viable career options that accelerate professional growth in the IT industry. Students successfully completing the training program are employed on HCL Technologies payroll and offices across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and NCR region.
Candidates are aligned to Infrastructure Services, Software Application & System Integration, and Engineering & Research verticals of HCL Technologies
Over the last two years, over 5000 graduates have benefited from the HCL TSS training program.
The first 3 months of Program constitutes the common foundation module and track specific trainings based on companies business requirements.
Trainings are carried out in streams including
SAP Business Analytics Testing Software application (C#, Oracle, Java etc.) Infrastructure Networking And many more.
The School of professional Excellence runs parallely imparting language and personality development skills. Its curriculum also incorporates written and verbal communication, customer handling skills and the importance of ethics in business.
Benefits in Joining HCL TSS
1. Get to start your career with HCL Technologies, a US$ 6.6 Bn company, Operating in 32 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa with an Employees strength of 109,795
2. This is a JOB Assured 6-month training program by HCL
3. Stipend of Rs.5000 per month in PPT (After Completing 3 months of Class Room Training)
4. Starting Salary – CTC of 2.5 Lacs per annum.
5. During the 6 months’ program candidate will undergo:
a. 3 Months of Classroom (1Month Technical Foundation + 2 Months Track Specific Training)
b. 3 Months of Professional Practice Term Training (OJT)
6. The program Class room training will be delivered at HCL’s State of the Art IMT Manesar Training Facility
7. Accommodation during Class Room training in INR 3000-5000 only Plus Pick Up & Drop
8. Professional Practice Term Location upon completion of Class room training Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Chennai
9. Students will be absorbed in HCL Technologies upon completion of 6 months of training
10. Employment as “Associate Graduate Engineer Trainee".