- Perform online searches to collect historical data about Key Opinion Leaders (KOL). KOLs are doctors who are considered specialists in their respective field of medicine.
- Identify the relevant data points based on online research and capture the data in standard excel templates
- Follow the standard operating procedure (SOP) for performing data searches
- Follow data rules for capturing information in excel
- Perform quality checks
- Escalate issues to senior staff and/or other departments as appropriate.
- Communicate issues effectively to other groups.
- Document issues according to established processes.
- Provide issue reports as needed for assigned projects.
- Review Client Requirement for accuracy and clarity.
- Follow defined departmental policies, processes and procedures.
- Meet predetermined schedules and mandated deadlines.
- Work independently on complex tasks with some management guidance.
Shift timing (for the Job): 9.30am 6.30pm (India shift)
Contact Person: Amrita Gupta or Srikanth Subramanian
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Good skills performing online searches and data collection activities.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel .
- Working knowledge on internet browser.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Work in India general shift. Should be flexible to work in other shifts as per the requirement.
Fresh Graduates from any stream of Bachelor degree; like B.com, BA, B-Economics, any stream of BSC, other equivalent graduates (We are not looking out of candidates from M Pharm, MBA, MCA, BTech and BE stream)
Preferable from 2014 & 2015 passed out candidates from the above mentioned streams.
0-1 year experience in similar field.
Walkin Time:From 9am 12noon