To develop solution components targeted for worldwide users. This covers complete development life-cycle from product definition (in cooperation with product owners and architects) to design, implementation, documentation and testing within the team as well as taking maintainability, performance, scalability into account.
To write/review design, functional specifications and/or programs by following software development methodology. To resolve application/functionality issues in the software.
Job Functions (Strategic, Operational, People and Financial responsibilities) :-
* Design and implement new product offering solution components/applications or enhancements based on input from Market Offerings.
* Interface with our product managers, product area architects and jointly drive the development of product portfolio
* Architect, design and implement solutions/applications for a worldwide user basis
* Develop solutions as required to achieve the delivery targets
* Provide Level 3 support on production issues in concerned areas
*Interface and communicate with architect/developers/tester peers to support the end to end solution
* Continuous optimization of the solutions/applications landscape to improve its effectiveness, reduce cost and ensure productivity to match market demand.
Required Technical Skills:
Java Advanced level
Design Principles Advanced level
3-5 years of experience working in Core Java
Working knowledge on Multi-threading
Working knowledge on Collections
Strong in data structures concepts
Advanced Java (2-3 yrs)
Spring integration framework
Oracle (2-3 yrs)
Working knowledge on PL/SQL queries
Working knowledge on Functions and procedure
Should have hands on experience and Good debugging skill
Telecom roaming experience, OSS/BSS experience desirable
Must be a full-stack developer who can take end to end technical ownership
Starhome MACH (MACH Clearing Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.) the global provider of solutions to optimize multi-network mobility. With a workforce of over 400 people worldwide, and 300 customers globally. Its headquarter is in Switzerland.
The company is located in three major locations worldwide, Luxembourg, Switzerland and India. It also has a worldwide network of support locations providing local support and professional services.
The company has 76 mobile network operator customers from the European Economic Area and Africa, Starhome Mach targets to have 300 customers, becoming the market leader in Roaming Value Added Services and the second largest Clearing House globally.
MACH's cloud-based clearing and Starhome's multi network technology have been proven over 14 years with some of the largest operators worldwide.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Subscribe with us, to get desired jobs to your inbox