We need an experienced dotCMS developer who can setup dotCMS easily from scratch, help with setting up templates, design and build plugins, components, dialogs, and workflows using the dotCMS architecture.
You will participate in the design, development and implementation of Java based solutions using dotCMS. Such implementations include the development of custom web applications, e-commerce site templates, and other general improvements and feature additions to the dotCMS system.
You will provide support to our dotCMS white labeled enterprise customers, and will be responsible for overall escalation management and technical solutions when incidents are reported; provide technical leadership and education to colleagues and team members related to dotCMS platform.
● Experience with dotCMS, Liferay, Lucene, JSPs, CMIS, SOLR, Spring, Velocity, Struts, Dojo, Angular, OSGI
● 4+ years J2EE/ Java web experience
● Java servlets, JSPs, Struts, Hibernate, Velocity, Spring
● Experience with Git, Gradle, JIRA and CI (using Jenkins or similar)
● Experience of Apache/Tomcat, Glassfish, Websphere
● Databases: Postgresql, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
● Third-party API integration: REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment
Nice to have:
● Java in the context of dotCMS plugins and webapps
● Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, DigitalOcean, Google)
● Velocity, Elastic Search experience
● Knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or other CSS responsive framework
114-2, Vishal Towers, Maruthamalai Main Road,
Vadavalli, Coimbatore - 641041
Add On IT Systems
VR Career Solutions
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Maximus Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
AYN Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Simba Staffing Consultancy
Han Digital Solution (P) Ltd