- Perform periodic reviews of KYC information for renewals of client information
- Participate in remediation efforts and projects to clean up data and documentation
- Responsibilities to include (not limited to) Identify, research, validate, setup & maintain legal entity reference data (leveraging internal/external stakeholders and data sources) on central repositories/applications; typically data spans legal name verification, address, nature of business, ownership etc.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to provide exception management reconciliation/reporting
- Conduct analysis to map front to back data flows and provide subject matter expertise, providing input to project requirements to drive business, functional and/or system/platform changes
- Source documentation from various approved registries and regulators
- Solicit additional documentation requests from the client directly to support renewal or remediation efforts
- Validate accuracy of data in KYC platforms and ensure completeness of document package
- Perform quality reviews/refresh of client reference data and other supporting processes/procedures
- Support the delivery of projects spanning: Market/Regulatory initiatives, Technology/Platform roll outs, migrations between various internal/external sources; responsibility may include coordination and input on project delivery (planning, analysis, requirements gathering, governance, status reporting, scheduling etc. )
You will need to attend 4 rounds of interview.
- Group Discussion.
- Aptitude test
- HR Round
- Ops Round
- Good knowledge of basic finance/accounting terms and KYC(Know your customer)is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Working days : Monday to Friday.
- Shift timings : 6am to 3pm ; 1pm to 10 pm ; 7pm to 4am
- No night shift for female candidates.
- Work Location -NAVI MUMBAI- AIROLI / HINJEWADI
- Candidates applied in last 3 months need not apply.
- Candidates staying in the western line are not eligible.
- Candidates should be willing to sign a training agreement of 12 months.
- Candidates above 35 yrs are not eligible.
- Candidates with pending backlogs are not eligible.
Give a call on 020-66767029 or drop a mail to email@example.com to receive your call letter.