you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Grab an opportunity to work with a leading MNC for Financial Planning & Analysis
Designation: Management Trainee /Asst. Manager /Manager
Shift: US Shift
Work Location: Noida
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Direct Walk-in
Interview Location: Noida, Bangalore, Pune
Salary: 6 to 13.5Lacs(Fixed) + Variables
Desired Educational Background:
· Managing the annual planning and budgeting process
· Ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and in a timely basis
· Managing the forecast process and systems, setting guidelines procedures and standards; consolidating and analyzing results; developing, preparing and presenting results to senior management.
· Providing meaningful, concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to senior management on financial issues and performance (actual versus budget/forecast/prior quarter/prior year etc)
· Manage FP&A function, Delivery of Process SLAs and leading a team.
· Manage Customer NPS/ Satisfaction, Team attrition, continuous improvement roadmap, Manage relationship with Sales team, cost center owners.
· Responsible for helping with Solution identification, Knowledge transfer docs, training of team, query resolution, stabilization of teams post transition.
· Prepare financial evaluations in all areas of the business, Participate in monthly sales & marketing meetings and trade funds sign-off meetings, Managing process level SLAs, Managing team
Work experience background required:
Interested candidates can call to Madhu (7811011013) / Nisha(9381011016) or even drop your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tech Marshals Academy
Nico Digital Pvt.Ltd
ABF Freight International Pvt ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN