you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins and also deal with WordPress Rest-API.
Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Self motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
- Committed, enthusiastic, sincere, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
Essential Skills and Qualifications-
● Minimum 3-4 years experience
● Experience of PHP5/7 and OOP’s
● Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3,
● Responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, etc)
● Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure
Consistent style a cross platforms and browsers
● Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working
HTML pages with pixel perfect and then to WordPress theme with the
WordPress coding standards
● Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
○ Creation of custom post types
○ Theme/Template integration
○ Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress
○ Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usablecode
● Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug,Chrome
Inspector, xDebug etc.
● Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, suchas Git, SVN
● Strong understanding of PHP development
● Must have to work in Woocommerce, WP REST API
● Setting up customfields / ACF plugin and using inside templates
● DevOps Tools : Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, CI/CD, Vagrant and Docker
● Beneficial to work on Agile methodology
● Able to work comfortably with OSXinan Apple Macintosh or Ubuntu
NatRIX Software Pvt. Ltd.
KrayMan Consultants LLP
Aquevix Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
NatRIX Software Pvt. Ltd.
Dow Technologies and Systems
AVIDEX Infotech Private Limited
SPRAT - Society for Promoting Rationality