you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
We have an urgent opening with our Pharma/ API Client for the post of GM-Finance & Accounts. Please find the details below:
Position: General Manager- Finance & Accounts
Department: Finance, Accounts & Systems
Location: Mumbai (5 days working)
Reporting to: Executive Director & CFO
Qualification & Experience: CA with 16-20 years experience post qualification
Age: 42 to 50 years
Financial accounting and reporting:
· Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
· Provide leadership and direction to Accounts and Administration staff to ensure efficient use of human resources.
· Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements.
· Ensure that all statutory compliance of the organization is met including, Withholding tax, Income Tax, Services Tax etc.
· Assist the Executive Director with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings.
· Keep updated for changes in various laws and policies applicable to Company.
· Responsible for filling accurate income tax return within due date.
· Oversee income tax and sales tax assessments.
· Dealing with insurance companies and brokers
· Assist in the negotiations and manage the Fire, Marine and employee benefit insurance Policies.
· Co-ordinating for insurance claims.
· Deciding internal audit scope and planning for all quarters.
· Responsible for timely completion of audit & reporting to audit committee.
· Responsible for implementing suggestions of Internal Auditors and instruction given by audit committee
· Assisting in Secretarial work to Company Secretary.
· Overall control on financial aspects and process implementation.
· Responsible for smooth functioning of SAP
· Co-ordinating with Zensar Technology for new development & trouble shooting.
· Overall Guidance on Internal Audits, External Audits, MAT, TAX & Cost Audits.
Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting policies and procedures.
· IFRS reporting.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
· Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Computerized accounting programs.
· Preparation of financial statements.
· Preparation of financial reports and Notes to Accounts
· Administration of employee benefits
· Payroll systems and reporting
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Time management skills
CTC range: Rs. 30 lakhs per annum further negotiable
Industry preference: Pharma/ API/ Bulk Drug Mfg
If the position interests you, kindly email your CV with details on Current/ Expected CTC and notice period on firstname.lastname@example.org
RABS Net Solutions
Bonvive India Limited
Indian Adventures Wild Life ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Pragati Gardening Services
VPC AND ASSOCIATES
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE
Maximus Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Aspiring-Solutions hiring for API Mfg Co.