We have an urgent opening with our Pharma/ API Client for the post of GM-Finance & Accounts. Please find the details below:
Position: General Manager- Finance & Accounts
Department: Finance, Accounts & Systems
Location: Mumbai (5 days working)
Reporting to: Executive Director & CFO
Qualification & Experience: CA with 16-20 years experience post qualification
Age: 42 to 50 years
Financial accounting and reporting:
· Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
· Provide leadership and direction to Accounts and Administration staff to ensure efficient use of human resources.
· Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements.
· Ensure that all statutory compliance of the organization is met including, Withholding tax, Income Tax, Services Tax etc.
· Assist the Executive Director with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings.
· Keep updated for changes in various laws and policies applicable to Company.
· Responsible for filling accurate income tax return within due date.
· Oversee income tax and sales tax assessments.
· Dealing with insurance companies and brokers
· Assist in the negotiations and manage the Fire, Marine and employee benefit insurance Policies.
· Co-ordinating for insurance claims.
· Deciding internal audit scope and planning for all quarters.
· Responsible for timely completion of audit & reporting to audit committee.
· Responsible for implementing suggestions of Internal Auditors and instruction given by audit committee
· Assisting in Secretarial work to Company Secretary.
· Overall control on financial aspects and process implementation.
· Responsible for smooth functioning of SAP
· Co-ordinating with Zensar Technology for new development & trouble shooting.
· Overall Guidance on Internal Audits, External Audits, MAT, TAX & Cost Audits.
Knowledge & Skills
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting policies and procedures.
· IFRS reporting.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
· Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Computerized accounting programs.
· Preparation of financial statements.
· Preparation of financial reports and Notes to Accounts
· Administration of employee benefits
· Payroll systems and reporting
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Time management skills
CTC range: Rs. 30 lakhs per annum further negotiable
Industry preference: Pharma/ API/ Bulk Drug Mfg
If the position interests you, kindly email your CV with details on Current/ Expected CTC and notice period on firstname.lastname@example.org
Skyline HR SOLUTION
Ariya Steel and Power
Polco Creations Pvt Ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
HDFC LIFE INSURANCE
Maximus Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Aspiring-Solutions hiring for API Mfg Co.
ReadMind Info Services
Mayfield Dairy Farms Canada
Napier Healthcare Solutions India Pvt Ltd.
KTRIAN SOLUTIONS PVT LTD