Graphic Automation Developer [0-1 Year(s) Exp]
0 Year(s) 0 Month(s) - 1 Year(s) 0 Month(s)
1,50,000 - 2,50,000 P.A
Key skills :
Job Description :
- Work with GPD and operations teams to support new customer programmes and initiatives, ensuring graphics automation routines are available in a timely manner in line with receipt of customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer programmes are created to existing standards relating to Graphics automation, such as coding conventions, procedures, operational manuals and consistency of formatting, etc.
- Provide support to the Internet Development team to assist with testing and review of any new routines prior to deployment in a live environment.
- Resolve any live production related issues with automation routines with an agreed timeframe, currently 24hours.
- Transfer of current formats as appropriate to all relevant sites, ensuring accuracy and consistency of formats on a global basis for all automation maintained programmes.
- B.Sc., (Computer science)/ BCA/Diploma in Computer Science with Freshers to 2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge about C, C++ ,
- Breif Knowledge about Java , Java Scripts
- Knowledge about logics, Data Base Management
- Should be willing to work in shifts(6:00AM-2:00PM and 2:00PM-10:00PM)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs