· Supervising the project work in & out according to the K.M. range
· provide schedules for workers
· assign tasks to laborers
· Liaise with vendors, contractors, managers and other stakeholders, ensuring that all parties remain coordinated.
· Organizing the equipment and manpower necessary to complete the project.
· responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards
· Keeping detailed records of site activities.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get desired jobs to your inbox