- To budget manage and identify advertising opportunities
- To building and maintaining contacts with the media
- To write and distributing press releases
- To prepare photo shoots
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions
- To develop strategic relations to secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To monitor competitor activity
- To support the marketing manager, and other colleagues.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns / event.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Competition analysis survey on ground activations and event executions
- Good presentation skill
Experience: 3 to 5 yrs.
Salary: 30k to 40 k