you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
This position is responsible for:
· Creating and maintaining automation framework and automation scripts using Selenium 2.0 (experience with multiple programming languages preferred).
· Cross-peer reviews of automation code to ensure standards and processes are followed –with recommendations for optimization of code.
· Working with the Product Development Team to help build/support automation framework.
· Execution of automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary.
· Automation results analysis and generation of automation result reports.
· Handling complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues related to the test automation framework.
· experience designing and implementing solutions for Selenium test automation.
· automation testing experience.
· quality assurance experience.
· Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Selenium automation experience with AngularJS web applications.
· Experience with other automation tools such as Cucumber, JUnit, SOAPUI, etc.
· JIRA experience
· Agile Scrum experience
· Continuous Integration (CI) experience
Anubavam Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Centre Source Consultancy Services ...
AIMS PVT LTD
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Micropyramid Informatics Pvt. Ltd.
Enormous IT Services Pvt Ltd
Supremo Astute Technology LLP
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited
ThinkPalm Technologies (P) Ltd