you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
· Taking food orders from the guest.
· Update the order in the software.
· Co-ordinate with kitchen dept. whether the order has been done.
· Handling food store/outlet Operations, Inventory Management, Budgeting & Control.
· Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
Quality Food Production
Exceptional Customer Service
Safety and Security
· Managing overall operations of all stores- including food ordering compliance, roster setting, grievance handling, and any other tasks assigned.
· Protecting company assets.
· Monitoring cash counters to avoid any discrepancies.
· Complying with SOD & EOD process.
· Will be accountable for overlooking the interior design progress.
· Ensuring that all employees receive thorough training on SOPs, recipes, service and behavioral standards.
· Managing Merchandise through displaying and maintaining visual standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification- Any Graduate / BHM
Fluent English communication is mandatory.
The candidate must have good experience in Food & Beverage Service from Hotels, Restaurants, QSR, any Hospitality sector.
Experience: 2-4 yrs in QSR Field
Job Location: Kota
No. of opening: 2
Salary:- INR 1, 80,000 to 2,40,000 CTC (negotiable , as per candidate).
Big Wings Finserv
Safeducate ( Safexpress )
Decipher Zone Softwares - ...
Axcess Consultancy Services
Driven By You Mobility ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Xoraapp Solutions and consultancy
Teamweavers Consulting Pvt Ltd
Indian Adventures & Wild Life Resort
Focus Global Placement
The Grand Brighton