HR Intern in BHIVE would work with senior people from the BHIVE team to get various HR tasks executed in timely manner.
The HR department drives many initiatives and healthily contributes to the strategic planning of the organisation and does a lot of innovative practices.
This is a 2 to 6 months full time position. After completing internship you might be offered full time employment based on available openings and your performance.
Key tasks and responsibilities at the HR Intern:
– Strong communication skills, good interpersonal skills & positive attitude
– Startup enthusiast interested in a startup ecosystem
– Recently graduated MBA or current management student – from top tier business school of India or abroad. Relevant Bachelor degree from top colleges
– Graduate students from global business program can be considered on case to case basis
– Very strong critical thinking and multi-tasking ability
– Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
– Leadership skills, management acumen, HR skills
– Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Teamspace Financial Servcies
iCore Software Systems
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Sanvitha Edu Shape Foundation