- Strong hands on experience (1-3 yrs) in developing Android applications
- Good Knowledge of SQLite Database, JSON and XML Parsing
- Knowledge of Facebook, Google API and Push Notification implementation using GCM
- Good experience in User Interface development- Styles & Themes, Animations, Graphics API, Google Map, Navigation and Location API
- Sound working knowledge of bi-directional communication between Android native code (Java), Java Script and REST API’s
- Should have experience in using mobile platform programming environments such as Eclipse/ Android Studio
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Develop & maintain our native Android app, design and implement new features based on business requirements
- Participate in the complete Agile development process including planning, design/architecture and demo sessions.
- Resond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- At least 1 amazing Android app
- Excellent proficiency in OOP concepts and Android SDK Hands-on experience with web services integration using REST, XML, JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, push notifications, Material Design, Android Studio, SQlite Database and best practices.
Job Location- Lower Parel
Interested send firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Agility India Pvt. ...
The Journey King
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Media Agility India Pvt. Ltd.(Products division)
MeeTaaN Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Maximus Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.
SYZYGY Enterprise Solutions