you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
- Strong hands on experience (1-3 yrs) in developing Android applications
- Good Knowledge of SQLite Database, JSON and XML Parsing
- Knowledge of Facebook, Google API and Push Notification implementation using GCM
- Good experience in User Interface development- Styles & Themes, Animations, Graphics API, Google Map, Navigation and Location API
- Sound working knowledge of bi-directional communication between Android native code (Java), Java Script and REST API’s
- Should have experience in using mobile platform programming environments such as Eclipse/ Android Studio
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Develop & maintain our native Android app, design and implement new features based on business requirements
- Participate in the complete Agile development process including planning, design/architecture and demo sessions.
- Resond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- At least 1 amazing Android app
- Excellent proficiency in OOP concepts and Android SDK Hands-on experience with web services integration using REST, XML, JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, push notifications, Material Design, Android Studio, SQlite Database and best practices.
Job Location- Lower Parel
Interested send email@example.com
Interscope Manpower Recruitment
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
Kaspon Techworks Pvt Ltd
Tech Unity Software System India Pvt Ltd.
MEETAAN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Media Agility India Pvt. Ltd.(Products division)
MeeTaan Business Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Maximus Human Resources Pvt. Ltd.