- Minimum 3-5 years of experience (at least 6 month in automation, using Selenium 2.0)
- Understanding all requirements of a project.
- Experience of testing in client/server as well web application
- Through understanding of different test stages (Component Testing, Acceptance Testing) & test activities (Planning, Specification, Execution)
- Test management skills of Documentation standards (Test Plan, Test Condition, Test Cases, Test Procedures, and Test Summary Reports) Assist test lead during test planning.
- Knowledge of testing standards
- A good eye over Manual Testing
- Writing test scenarios for responsible modules and responsible testing topics by using "Black box techniques".
- Conduct Retesting, Sanity tests and Regression testing on every modified release to close bugs.
- Involve in smoke testing on initial software build.
- Involve in defect reporting and tracking
- Creating test cases with required test data and test environment.
- Involve in test cases review meeting along with the test lead.
- Strong in Web as well as Desktop application testing.
- Involve in final regression testing on final test closure
- Join with the Business to do User acceptance testing to collect the feedback on software from the real customers / model customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
To learn more about our company, you may visit our website - http://www.crimsoni.com/
Interested candidates can send me their updated resume to email@example.com