Qualification (Min.), Stream:- Diploma in Nursing (GNM) or Graduate in Nursing (B.Sc) or Masters in Nursing (M.Sc)
· Attend, Administer, Monitor & Record all medical nursing service calls assigned.
· Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
· Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
· Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records
· Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
· Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
· Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
· Responsible & accountable for stocks provided and used on daily basis.
· Database management of patients and Updations
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Handover work log during shift
· Ability to Travel to multiple home visits for Nursing Services on Normal Shifts.
· Good Communication skills and empathy
· Should be able to handle the patient services independently
Key Skill: – Nurse, Nursing, Elderly Care, Critical Care, ICU at Home, Nursing Services, Home Healthcare, Home Nursing, Home Nurse, Geriatric Care, Would Management, First-Aid, Vaccinations, Palliative Care, Respiratory Care.
PowerPoint Cartridges Pvt Ltd
The Journey King
Boj consultancy services
The Journey King
Arck IT Services Pvt. ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
ProActive Health Care
B.S.B International career Pvt. Ltd.