you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
Qualification (Min.), Stream:- Diploma in Nursing (GNM) or Graduate in Nursing (B.Sc) or Masters in Nursing (M.Sc)
· Attend, Administer, Monitor & Record all medical nursing service calls assigned.
· Coordinating with physicians and other team members for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
· Educating patients’ families about the disease and its treatment.
· Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
· Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records
· Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
· Managing billing, accountable bill, receipt payable
· Maintain Nursing notes and report to the lead
· Responsible & accountable for stocks provided and used on daily basis.
· Database management of patients and Updations
· Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
· Handover work log during shift
· Ability to Travel to multiple home visits for Nursing Services on Normal Shifts.
· Good Communication skills and empathy
· Should be able to handle the patient services independently
Key Skill: – Nurse, Nursing, Elderly Care, Critical Care, ICU at Home, Nursing Services, Home Healthcare, Home Nursing, Home Nurse, Geriatric Care, Would Management, First-Aid, Vaccinations, Palliative Care, Respiratory Care.
MR Medical Imaging Innovations ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
ProActive Health Care
B.S.B International career Pvt. Ltd.