- Strong understanding and working experience on Linux internals (RHEL, CentOS)
- 2-6 years Linux/Unix system administration experience
- 2-4 year experience in writing scripts in multiple scripting languages like batch scripting, python, ruby, chef DSL and bash.
- Handling and maintaining chef,Artifactory server
- Chef, Pupet administration, hands on experience in configuring chef servers, repo and writing cookbooks for installation
- Understanding SDLC lifecycle and help to automate the deployment life cycles using Chef, Pupet etc.
- Experience in configuring application servers on linux flavors.
- Suggesting scope of automation
- Suggesting and implementing new architecture specific to infra and automation
- Should have penchant for R&D and scripting to automate manual efforts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Handling server related issues across different platforms Azure,AWS ,VMware
- Identifying security related issues with respect to Infra and application
- Performing patch and product deployments
- Interacting with customers for explaining infra document and pre-requisites
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
MS in Computer Science, Math or Engineering is preferred.
- Experience in one of the Cloud Management technologies
- Openstack, VMWare VCloud Director and Apache Cloudstack
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with staff and partners.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience on managing Virtualization environment including backup and restore strategy and capacity planning would be a big plus
- ITIL Process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work to reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
Interested Candidates forward your updated resume to email@example.com