you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
• Coordinate, plan and direct life and career planning activities and experiences for students from 8th to 12th grade. These activities should help students develop awareness of subject choices and possible career options, to assist them in the development of their goals, plans and vision for the future.
• Acting as lead advisor to the senior class and advising several individual seniors each year, providing academic and personal counseling. In addition to working with senior class on events, class meetings provide an opportunity to disseminate information about the college application process.
• Develop partnerships and collaborative relationships with individuals and agencies in the community and with Admissions Officers in universities. Follow procedures for accreditation with external agencies including College Board
• Provide student success instructions on a variety of topics including study skills, stress and time management and communication skills • Maintaining and disseminating information about standardized tests such as SAT, CAT, and TOEFL, helping to administer exams, and working with the Registrar to arrange for or extended time on these tests, as warranted
• Organize in-depth self-assessment workshops, including interest and personality testing. Offer skills development workshops (such as resume writing, interview skills) and Career Planning Groups
• Give guidance in identifying appropriate universities to consider and the application procedures with a special focus (though not limited to) the UK, USA, Canada, Singapore and Australia.
• Guide students through application process, including advising on the creation of a positive application package.
• Guide teachers on reference writing for applications • Organize College Counselling Fairs
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience in college admissions or high school college counseling, teaching experience, and computer skills are plusses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational ability and the ability to meet deadlines.
Job Location- 62, Gurgaon
Salary- Upto 16-20L
Expereince- Min. 8 Yrs
Pentagon Education Services
Rayon HR Solutions Pvt ...
Alternative Global India Pvt ...
Decipher Zone Softwares - ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN