Immediate openings for Deputy Finance Manager in Hyderabad [4-15 Year(s) Exp]
ReadMind Info Services
10,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A
Key skills :
Job Description :
- Manage and supervise the finance function and work towards designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial and process controls
- Managing the preparation of statutory books of accounts & financial statements as per Indian GAAP, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensuring statutory compliances for all the global contracts.
- Computing & arranging for timely deposit of direct and indirect taxes and filing of returns for timely completion and ensuring statutory compliance
- Handling transfer pricing and International taxation related matters.
- Dealing with regulatory tax authorities for assessment and resolving other issues for Direct and Indirect taxes (VAT, CST, GST, Excise duty and Customs Duty). Good Knowledge regarding GST Act is mandatory.
- Ensuring the Compliance of TDS, Returns and other Commercial and all statutory law, Issue of Various Forms/Certificates.
- Coordinating in the preparation, maintenance and filing of projected P&L account and balance sheet analysis as required by bank authorities and financial institutions.
- Evaluating internal control systems/procedures, preparing audit reports with a view to highlight the shortcomings and implementing necessary recommendations.
- Managing complete planning and management activities for ensuring completion of Statutory & internal audits within time & cost parameters.
- Framing annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine the difference between projected & actual results.
- Managing the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance viz cost control, credit control, profitability etc.
- Monitoring inflow/outflow of funds; taking adequate measures to ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of objectives
- Implementing stringent systems/measures to establish and maintain high-security standards in compliance with prescribed statutory norms
Notice period: Immediate or Max 30DaysAravind