you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
- New account acquisition and achievement of sales targets in the US market
- Prospecting, contacting target C and D level executives, building close relationships, closing sales from remote with occasional business development visits in target US markets
- Generate outbound sales activities, leads and opportunities for Trigent services
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead stage to prospect qualification, opportunity, proposal, RFI/RFP, presentations, closure of sale and nurture the relationship for future business
- Work with marketing teams to generate and qualify leads
- Work with the pre-sales, delivery and technology teams to build solutions, prepare proposals, presentations and add value at every stage of the sales cycle
- Develop deep, robust and qualified sales pipeline
- Collection of receivables and maintaining financial discipline with all target accounts.
- Good grasp and understanding of IT services in Outsourced Development. Good knowledge of selling services across technology platforms (Microsoft, Open-source), Cloud development, others.
- Familiar with the trends and emerging models in the IT services market and ability create sales opportunities around that.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the US software services market
- Cold calling experience in the US market
- Hands on experience and expertise in prospecting, calling C and D level executives on phone, email contact, generating requirements, preparing presentations, response to RFPs, moving prospects from interest stage to closure of business
- Hands on experience in building customer relationships at C and D levels
- Knowledge of the latest state of the art sales processes such as lead tracking to relationship building and closure of sales using CRM tools
- Excellent grasp of MS Office, Internet and researching information on the Web
- Creative and out of the box thinking in the sales and marketing context
- Ability to translate intangible services to perceived benefits in the eyes of the customer
- Positive attitude and a people person
- Good planning skills, strong focus on prioritizing productive tasks and activities
- Strong target orientation and focus on results
- High level of energy and motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Persistent, persuasive and pleasant
- Ability to handle objections and rejections
- Willing to put in the extra mile and meet “stretch” targets and sales goals
- Willing to work on US timings, night shifts on a regular basis
- Minimum 3 years of relevant, demonstrated IT services, software services sales experience with 1+ years targeted to the US market
- BE / B Tech
- Graduate with MBA
Location and hours of work
- Bangalore with occasional visits to US
About the company
STARNEL is a 5 year old company in Bangalore providing strategic way of software solutions, and specializes in designing a development of high quality products and cost effective IT solutions. www.starnel.com
Job Type: Full-time
Send updated CVs to email@example.com
DxMinds Innovation Labs Pvt ...
Shiash Info Solutions Pvt ...
Nescode Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Pentagon Education Services
Surekill Pest Control Services
Elcamino Software Pvt Ltd
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
ION Trading India Private Limited
Best IT Quest Pvt Ltd
Espire Infolabs Pvt. Ltd.
Ecentric Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3Minds eSolutions Pvt Ltd
Zyoin Web Pvt Ltd
Simba Staffing Private Limited