We expect from the candidate the following:
- At least 1 year of experience in system administration
- Work experience in server administration on Linux (Ubuntu, Centos) LAMP
- Work experience with VPN (OpenVPN,IPSEC)
- Work experience with Nginx, Apache, MySQL,Asterisk
- Work experience in writing scripts(bash)
- Work experience with monitoring systems Nagios, Zabbix and etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains smooth operation of complex multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
- Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves complex software related problems.
- Uses systems management software to monitor servers and applications, troubleshooting problems and coordinating with other teams when problems occur.
- Supports applications development project teams with the development of test servers, testing new system configurations and consulting on difficult system performance issues.
- Supports site upgrades, site inspections, site audits, or other site evaluations.
- Develops and maintains system documentation. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Monitors network traffic and makes necessary recommendations for additional resources or hardware.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Good knowledge on server administration on Linux (Ubuntu, Centos) LAMP;
- Understanding of VPN (OpenVPN,IPSEC);
- Good knowledge of Nginx, Apache, MySQL,Asterisk;
- Ability to write scripts(bash);
- Understanding of Nagios, Zabbix and etc.
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Orientation on research of additional information independently
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
- Ability to provide information clearly and shortly
- To be friendly and communicative
- Remote, schedule: Monday-Friday, full time (8 hours)
To discuss additional information and all possible questions we propose to schedule a Skype interview.