Reports to: Manager - Robotics
Location: Bangalore, India
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation as an RPA modeler/ developer using the RPA tool Blue Prism.
- Lead in the creation modelling and on going refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop new processes/ tasks/ objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured,
- maintainable and easy to understand.
- BE or B.Tech and or relevant experience
- 1 year of RPA modeling
- 3 years of modeling experience (Visio, UML or other)
- 1 years experience with at least one RPA software tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma (Yellow Belt or above preferred)
- Cognitive software tools (a plus) C# and/ or Java, html, CSS
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- Scripting languages (e.g., python, Perl, Powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
- A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software.
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well - planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Excellent communication skills
- #LI - SJ1
Intrested Candidates can send your resume to GBT.Talent@aexp.com .