you have successfully applied to this job, to get mails from recruiter you need to verify your email id. Check your inbox to verify your email ID
This position is within the Risk and Information Management (RIM) organization in RIM-CoE, Gurgaon, as the Systems Analyst/Assistant Manager for MIS and Early warning applications that support best-in-class business intelligence and monitoring the integrity of data and decision outcomes across – Credit, Fraud, and Operational Risk – globally to mitigate risks to the AXP brand, customer experience, and Bank Holding Company status.
• Delivery & maintenance of robust, intuitive and scalable Business Intelligence solutions in the SAS/Splunk/Big Data/SQL space that support early warning alerts for out-of-pattern events/conditions, Risk and Compliance policy exceptions and inaccurate decisions.
• Support analytics using SAS and Splunk and deliver complex ad-hoc reports and analysis using SAS 9.4, Tera-data
• Deliver technological solutions through joint planning sessions, change management strategies and strategic partner communication
• The candidate is expected to work independently assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
• Strong technical knowledge & solution development in areas of Business Intelligence & Big Data platform
• Experience in working with SAS, Splunk and SQL
• Knowledge of Big Data Platforms is a plus
• Strong understanding of technology execution of key Risk strategies within the following domains: Risk Models, Fraud, Customer Management, Collections and good knowledge of data quality and business intelligence solutions is a plus
• Proficiency in SAS, Strong SAS programming including SQL & macros using SAS 9.4, working with SAS94/Unix environment preferable.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills, team player and a self-starter - capable to execute with minimal direction, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision and strong attention to detail
• Minimum 2 – 4 Years of relevant experience.
If you meet the above requirements please forward your CV to email@example.com
KrayMan Consultants LLP
Rayon HR Solutions Pvt ...
Alternative Global India Pvt ...
Decipher Zone Softwares - ...
SUBSCRIBE WITH US, TO GET JOBS INTO YOUR INBOX
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN
IBN Technologies Ltd.
Brahmasys technology solutions pvt. ltd
Bitstreet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Tech Elecon Pvt Ltd
Kaspon Techworks Pvt Ltd