Immediate walkins at Bangalore and Mumbai [2-5 Year(s) Exp]
Media.net Software Services Pvt Ltd
2 Year(s) 0 Month(s) - 5 Year(s) 0 Month(s)
2,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
Amazing opportunity to work with some brilliant talent in a very cool working culture
Walk-in with your resume on 16th July'16, Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at our office in Bangalore
- Candidate should have good knowledge of IT product.
- Should possess good communication and multi task handling skills.
- Drive closure of local IT user calls within the specified SLAs.
- Coordinate with contractors/vendors, monitor progress of work, escalate delays, changes to the manager.
- Review/Prepare Daily, Monthly and Quarterly call analysis report, Call Trend report, Hardware failure report.
- Coordinate with Manager & Engineer for any process, management changes or technical support changes.
- Coordinate with Procurement team and ensure stock availability for daily operations.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the Service Desk team for issue escalations & non-standard service requests.
- Be consistently motivated to maintain a team atmosphere that is conducive to achieving high productivity levels
- Plan and execute maintenance schedules.
- Installation, configuration and Managing of Windows 7 up to Windows 10 machines. Should have excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows Desktops OS.
- Should have complete knowledge of the basics of MAC, Linux & Networks.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Installation, configuration & Management of Servers, WiFi Router and Network devices. *Installation and Management of mail applications like MS Outlook and Thunderbird.
- Should be hands-on with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, etc).
- Monitoring of Servers and Network devices to ensure minimal downtime.
- Inventory management for hardware and software.
- Backups and Profile migration for users.
- Co-ordination with vendors for timely resolutions on hardware related calls.
- User and security access management using Active Directory Services.
- Manage centralized Kaspersky Antivirus server, WSUS, MDT, File & Print services.
- Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SCCM.
- Should have good knowledge of RAID.
- Should know how to upgrade firmware and BIOS.