- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GSS assurance senior/assurance manager.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore teams workstep allocation, and planned audit approach.
- Challenge procedures used in the past by onshore and GSS assurance teams and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to onshore client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with onshore team contacts.
Basic accounting and book keeping, robust logical and reasoning skills, interest in business and commerce, good written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment.