- Must have worked on SQL Server 2008/SQL Server 2008 R2
- Experience in database design, data modeling and architecture
- Hands on in writing complex queries, triggers, functions and stored procedures
- Creating reports using SSRS
- Performing ad-hoc troubleshooting and data correction for end user
- Capable of resolving performance issues, query optimization, database tuning, interpreting query execution plans, resolving dead locks etc
- Analyzing requirements and engaging in discussions and brainstorming with technical and non-technical staff
- Create schedules agent jobs and perform daily maintenance to keep database performing at highest quality
- Should have strong knowledge in backups and recovery
- Excellent problem solving skills
Educational Qualification: B.E., B. Tech (Computer Science), MCA
- Excellent Communication skills,
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment is essential.
- Good Command over Spoken English.