IT Software Engineer [0-1 Year(s) Exp]
6,000 - 8,000 P.A
Key skills :
Job Description :
- Analyze initial requirements & design various modules for a website using PHP as backend scripting language.
- Design normalized Database using MySql applying RDBMS concepts.
- Effectively design, develop and deploy the final code to production and maintain the website.
- Analyze the existing scripts and implement new designs and modules with creativity.
- Create and maintain profiles of the company on social networking sites and other related sites.
- Maintain blogs related to the company and also create newsletters monthly, quarterly.
- Creation of CMS (Content Management systems) including a screencast, podcast and youtube channels.
- Analysis and evaluation of various open source CRM software's with proposed recommendation & implementation of CRM to suit the needs of the company.
- Integration of google technologies like captcha, maps, custom search engine, calendar integration etc.
- Assist trainers with webcasting (Live streaming) and standby for technical assistance required for training.
- Utilize technology to automate social marketing techniques to maximize revenue generation automated responses using google Adsense & Adwords.
- Maintain the database and the records of the company.
- SMS and Email marketing campaign need to be run at specific intervals of time to increase the business.
- Apart from the above-mentioned responsibilities, you will have to proactively identify additional undefined tasks and responsibilities in the best interest of the company.