- Define, design, develop, and debug various components and features.
- Work on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Work on interface definitions, code implementation and code debugging for generic code and/or port-specific code.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve any problems found in integrating, building, and testing of these components and features.
- Work on the corresponding functional unit tests, the associated test infrastructures, and related development environment scripts.
Selection criteria :-
- Engineering Batch of CSE, ECE, IT & MCA – 2016 passed outs only.
- Eligibility Criteria – 70% aggregate in 10th, +2, Graduation & in Post-Graduation.
- Job Location – Chennai
- Service Agreement Period – 3 Years
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs