Key Areas of Responsibility:
Play the role of a developer within a team, proactively taking care of product quality with unit testing and ensuring delivery of a defect free product
- Take care of existing product features and functionality
- Identify the impact of changes in existing product features and functionality
- Work hand-in-hand with the technical design team to develop the component
- Interact with all departments necessary within the organization to resolve any issues
Requirements / Qualifications:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute
- Experience in Core Java/J2EE development using Struts / Webservices / Spring MVC framework / Swing etc.
- Experience in Java Design Patterns and Hibernate
- Experience with GUI technologies
- Experience with Junit Testing.
- Good understanding of web application requirements
- Should have the experience in building thick, event-driven, smart client applications
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures etc.
- Good communication skills and command of the English language
- Adaptable with high level of initiative and drive
- Creative can come up with simple, practical solutions to problems
Walkin Time : From 4 pm to 6 pm.