Contribute to the design & development of business & techincal projects of Apollo Team and also handle the operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understand requirements through regular interaction with concerned stakeholders including counterparts in the other offices.
2. Design and develop elegant software for the various requirements.
3. Ensure thorough quality testing and documentation of the software developed before deployment into Production.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Strong in core java and J2EE technologies.
2. Good hands on skills in Servlets, JDBC,JMS/EJB/MDB, SOA and RESTful Web Services
4. Working experience with Spring and Struts frameworks.
5. Working experience with ORM tools like Hibernate and iBATIS.
6. Strong SQL/PL SQL programming skills.
7. Design, implementation and fine tuning of large database applications preferably using Oracle/MySQL.
8. Experience with JBOSS/ESB/Apache Camel/Active MQ is a plus
9. Relevant experience in working with cross-cultural teams across multiple locations.
10. Very good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and written & verbal communication skills
Education: Requires B.Tech or M.Tech degree from premier institution with 60% or above in 10th, 12th, graduation and PG.
Note : Preferably looking for candidates who can join immediately or a max of 1 month of notice period .
FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies.
Subscribe with us, to get desired jobs to your inbox