A purchase manager is required with a good experience of purchase of wholesale medicines.
Preferable if having an experience in an online pharmacy store or any medicines chain shoppe.
Interpret regulatory mandates. Assist with internal and external drug safety audits. ... Remediate any pharmacovigilance deficiencies found during regulatory or internal audits. Act as medical expert during product development. Ensure subject safety during clinical studies.
Biotechnology researchers delve into the intricacies of various plant and animal life forms at the molecular level. This research often uses genetic manipulation to try to improve agricultural production, pharmaceutical products, medical treatments, or mitigation of environmental pollution....
ONLY FEMALE staying in Mumbai western line
- Must be open for field work
To be present at the Hospitals / Clinics for counselling in case there are no marketing activities scheduled for a given day.
To set up an appointment for the Sales Team to meet the pregnant mothers and brief the advantages of Cord Blood Banking.
To make outbound calls to available leads and fix appointment for the Sales Team to meet the pregnant mothers and brief the advantages of Cord Blood Banking.
To enter all the leads and appointments in the system every day.
To be present at the Hospitals / Clinics where LifeCell conducts marketing activities like Stem Cell Awareness Week, Mommies Day out, Ante-Natal Cases etc., and introduce the concept of Cord Blood Banking to pregnant mothers.
To maintain all reports related to performance measurement and daily activity that will be reviewed by the reporting authority from time to time
Fixed monthly salary Rs. 13,500 + Monthly travel allowance Rs. 2000 + Monthly ......
JOB TITLE : PRO( Public Relation Officer)
JOB LOCATION : Jabalpur
NO OF VACANCY : 3
DESIRED CANDIDATE : Minimum Graduate ( Medical background preferred)
Confidant , Fluent, Motivated
SALARY : Fresher Candidate # (6000 to 8000)/- per month + Expenses
Experience Candidate # hike on current salary
JOB PROFILE : He has to take Meeting with Doctors
Able to prepare reports.
Communications between medical professionals or health care
Officers aim to build a greater understanding of health care issues
Convey the knowledge of health care issues...
The Customer Delight Executive would be responsible for communicating with the internal departments and handling all customer related issues and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction .
Quepreon Biologicals Private Limited is hiring for HR & Admin
Ø Industry Type: Pharmaceutical.
Ø Shift: Day shift job.
Ø Role: HR and Admin.
Ø Qualification : Preferably graduates or any MBA.
· Roles & Responsibilities:
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, copying to management
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Perform data entry and scan documents
• Manage calendar for managing director
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems
• Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
• Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements etc
• Maintain office supplies for department
(*Salary based on the ability of the candidate*) Excellent Job Opportunities ......
Dossier Filing & Compilation of CTD and ACTD format -Preparation and review oflegal documents , AMV protocol, DMF,CMC documents -Reviewing and Managing applications submitted to different countries...
The HOD.lfe Pilot owns the HOD Health check Station and Manages the Wellness Day at the Client Location. Once a client tie up has been done, the Pilot sets up the station at the client location and handles all user health checks and queries at the station. This involves but is not limited to:
· Taking the help of the set up team and ensuring that HOD Health check Station is set up at client location
· Managing the inventory required to run the week or month long programme at the client location
· Registering users on the HOD App
· Conducting the users’ health checks for basic health parameters like height ,weight, blood sugar, BP etc.
· Answering user queries as per the HOD Pilot Manual
· Converting user queries into product and service sales
· Counseling users to use the HOD Ecosystem for lifestyle management
· Lessoning with client representatives for daily operations
· Preparing and submitting daily location activity reports...
We require ONLY Pharmaceutical Experience. Kindly share Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Target Achievement: To set and achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, product wise and unit wise head quarter wise for the region
Business planning for the region with HQ as a Profit Centre:
Plan targets, activities, resource deployment in order to achieve the business objectives of the organization
Prepare targets for each HQ product wise and unit wise in alignment with the business plan of the organization
Plan for resource deployment and utilization in alignment with prevailing strategy and policies of the organization for
People (strength and HQ allocation) Stock requirements (supply chain linked forecast) Expenditure (regional promotional budgets / campaigns, town coverage)
Samples and promotional material, on call activities
Ensure effective sales activity and incentive plan is cascaded to each ASM and ME and its implications and benefits duly explained.
Plan and execute own and ASMs tour programs and joint field work.
Planning, Executing & Overseeing Call & Non-Call Activities
Successful planning and execution of call and non-call activities as per the norms and strategy of the organization in coordination with reporting manager.
Planning and Execution
· Plan, develop and execute marketing and branding strategy to strengthen the brand’s equity using various avenues, including print media advertising, promotions, merchandizing, tradeshows, customer seminar / roadshows, SEO, digital media marketing (E-Blast, Social Media Marketing).
· Liaise with Product Management team and OEM (Principal) to plan and execute new product launch
· Search, Negotiate and Collaborate with agencies and vendors offering product and services like printing jobs, gift or merchandize etc.
· Work with the digital agency and provide support on designing, building and maintaining our social media presence.
· Liaise with HR Manager and provide support by way of venue and event management for quarterly, half yearly and annual business review meets.
· Design product catalogues, company presentations and corporate videos and liaise with designing agencies.
· Develop connection and rapport with internal customers (Sales and Service Teams) and seek cooperation to execute the plan smoothly.
Compliance and Monitoring
· Track the effectiveness of a marketing campaign (ROI) using CRM.
· Design brand & product communication; ensure the brand messages are consistent to customer engaging and drive impactful results.
· Ensure the marketing budget allotted is utilised optimally and track the utilization using ROI ......
We have urgent opening for below mentioned position.
Executive into testing
Brief Job Description:
Responsible for the stability analysis of pharmaceutical products using the instruments like HPLC, GC, etc., incompliance with GMP requirements
Responsible for the OOS investigation and CAPA investigations
Responsible for the Handling of Stability samples as per ICH guidelines
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency: "Mesenchymal stem cell migration in microchannels with physico-chemical gradients" (DEPTT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY)
Qualification : Candidate with background in M.Sc Biotechnology/Cell Biology with minimum 3 years of research experience. Candidate should be well proficient in mammalian cell culture, fluorescence imaging, western blotting and RT-PCR. Candidates should be NET/GATE qualified.
MD Microbiology or Phd Medical Microbiology or MSc (Medical or Applied Microbiology) .One Year of relevant work experience.
Educational Qualification : : M. Tech (Engineering, materials science, biotechnology, nanoscience and technology etc.) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (OR) M.Sc/B. Tech in relevant areas with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE Score. Candidate should have strong interest to pursue PhD....
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox