Addon Technologies Inc is a Michigan based professional IT Services Company, providing software consulting, development, support, maintenance and training services in a variety of industries. We assist clients in finding simple and timely solutions to business problems. Our Direct Client list includes several Fortune 500 companies like JP Morgan, Ebay, Chase bank, Fannie Mae, General Motors, Ford Motors, Chrysler Automotive, Quicken Loans, CISCO, IBM, HP, AT&T ……… to name a few.
We are actively looking for experienced IT professionals with very good skill sets to work in USA for fortune 500 clients through Addon. Therefore we are looking for candidates with the following skills to work at Clients Project.
SKILL SET What ADDON is looking forward to hire?
Ø Java /J2EE Developer
Ø .Net Developer
Ø C / C++ Developer
Ø Android Developer
Ø iOS Developer
Ø BizTalk Developer
Ø SharePoint Developer
Ø SAS BI Developer
Ø Ruby on Rails Developer
Ø Sales force Developer
Ø QlikView & Tableau Developer
Ø Oracle DBA (RAC, Golden Gate, E-Business Suite)
Ø UI/UX Developer
Ø ETL Developer
What ADDON expect from Consultant?
Ø Masters or Bachelor in IT/ Computer science /Engg.
Ø Should be an Australian Citizen
Ø Should have minimum 5years industrial experience
Ø Willing to relocate ......
Are you looking for a job where you can grow successfully and earn money while you learn? Wanna work with a group of people with expertise? You've come to right place.
All you've to do is get your account activated, go through the trainings which are already inside waiting for you and once you're done with the step by step training you can start your business with your affiliate links which will be also given inside.
It's an Online affiliate marketing business which will work on automation. It requires very less effort as long as you go according to the steps.
You'll earn 100$ to 200$ per month which is minimum and it all depends on how much sale you're doing. Each sale will get you 20$ commision for beginners and for those who upgrade their levels will get more commisions per each sale.
For more information visit the website=>http://lavishfeelings.onlinesalespro.com/NWM...
Addon Technologies Inc based in Livonia, MI is offering trainings and placement on various technologies. We welcome graduating students, entry level programmers and experienced IT Professionals who seek to further their careers with some advance technology training.
· Free Accommodation is available in MI for students and out-of-town applicants for the duration of the training program and until placement on the first project.
· Competitive Base Pay starts with $70k pa + Benefits (paid national holidays, paid vacation, Health insurance, 401K, relocation assistance) for 6months.
· Starting from 7th month to 18th month on project offered 70% of the hourly billing rate Addon gets from the client/vendor without benefits.
· Starting from 19th month on project offered 80% of the hourly billing rate Addon get from the client/vendor without benefits.
· H1B Visa sponsorship & TN visa for qualified Canadian citizens
· Monthly allowance of $200 towards living expenses (during the training and marketing period until placed on the first project).
· Job oriented training
· 24x7 Lab Access for students to practice and learn
· Help with Resume preparation
· Interview support
· On-project support
· E-verified employer
· Have understanding of Programming or Database concepts.
· Have Masters or Bachelors degree in IT/CS /MIS/Electrical Engg /Mechanical Engg.... Etc
· Have knowledge ......
Greeting from M/s. Pragati International !!!
We have an urgent Mega requirement of All post in Hotel & Construction Industry in Singapore. Please send us their updated CV's and other relevant documents.
Please attach your updated Resume, Photo, Scan Copy of passport, Education Certificates & Experience Certificates.
Or Online Apply : http://www.pragatifuture.com/CandidateAdd.aspx
Vacancy Details : http://www.pragatifuture.com/ViewVacancy.aspx
Greetings from Sardius Technologies!!
We will make your abroad dreams come true…
Logistics/distribution manager: job description. Logistics managers or distribution managers are responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods. They oversee and liaise with colleagues to ensured stock is maintained and moved efficiently.
Upload Your Resume To get Hired into Top Companies
Register With Your Email
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox