Latest Job Openings/Walkins
- Jobs Last Update On 22-October-2016
1 - 1
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
- Knowledge of various SEO Sites, Blogs and Forums that play a key role in Updating the Knowledge base and Techniques used in Current Scenario.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns. Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Should have sound knowledge in handling Social Media Marketing campaigns.
- Should be dynamic to give multiple strategies in Social Media Marketing depending on the requirements and needs.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox