Note: Interested candidates please drop in for a F2F discussion on weekdays between 11am to 3pm at the below address....
- Experienced in developing web applications internet technologies using PHP, MySQL, Apache
- Knowledge in any MVC Frameworks, like CakePHP, Django, Code Ignitor, Symphony
- Expertise in any major Content Management Systems (Drupal / Joomla / Magento / Wordpress)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
B.E/B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech, B.Sc, Are any degree.
Candidate should have knowledge of php, Java, .Net, Web, Graphics, Oracle Innovate bent of mind, Analytical and Problem solving skills,
with good knowledge of communication skills,
Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
Internal systems, cloud and network infrastructure.
Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint
Remote access solution support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications
Perform network assessments and security auditsParticipate in the administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system reviewDeploy and troubleshoot Star2Star VOIP and other VOIP technologiesWork with Sales Team to Engineer projects, identify new products and solutions, and research solutions for existing clientsDocument maintenance for all computer systems
Skills and Competencies
• Strong Knowledge of Core PHP-MySQL programming.
• Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
• Should have experience in creating MySQL queries.
• Strong Experience in WordPress. Candidate must have knowledge of customizing WordPress plugin and customization of code in WordPress.
• Good sense of what is required for great user interface.
• Good knowledge of working with FTP and Control Panel of servers and MySQL database.
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Zend, Code Igniter or CakePHP is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, Magento and OpenCart would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing HTML5, CSS3, and responsive web portals
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
• Part of core technical leadership of website operations
• Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
• Lead documentation and back end process
• Ensure website up-time, interface monitoring
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox