we have opening for Web Designer at Goregoan location.
JD of the requirement.
• Design, develop and implement UIs and ensure optimum performance of the website
• Design and implement web, desktop, Mobile applications UI and reporting interfaces
• Design web page layout and determine technical requirements and update websites
• Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
• Identify and communicate best practices for user experience design
• Work closely with Business Owner to conceptualize solutions and form design systems
Technical skills required:
Interview Timing - At 2 PM
Interview - 1 Technical Interview and 1 HR interview.
Nature of Job - Software Development, Mobile App Development,
Salary - Rs. 5000/month for 6 months and Salary will be increased based on performance
Skills required -
1.Good Communication Skill, Good Technical knowledge in C & C++
2.Very good attitude
Attendees - Any Department and Any Degree Students
(Arrears accepted) - 2016/2015/2014 Batch accepted.
website : www.kaashivinfotech.com
Venue : X41, 5th Floor, shivanandha Building
2nd Avenue, Anna nagar, Chennai -40
Kaashiv InfoTech Management.
We have opening for Laravel Developer at Khar location.
JD of the required.
Exp. 1+ yrs as Laravel Developer salary range from 25 to 45k depends on exp. and knowledge.
Interested candidate pls. solve the Questionare and send it to email@example.com
he first question is related to their specific experience with the Laravel Framework.
The second question is related to overall web application development concepts and workflows
The third question is a small programming problem of 2 parts.
1) Can you name some composer packages that you have worked with? Are you familiar with any of the following (please answer yes or no, depending on whether you have used them in a professional project)
- Any package that deals with the Mandrill API
- Any asset fingerprinting package
- Fragment Caching for Laravel
2) Which of the following concepts/platforms/programs are you familiar with. For example, if you are assigned a task to implement something related to these concepts, you would be able to do this without requiring time to learn them:
- Git (example task - commit code into a repository, create a feature branch, merge your changes into master)
- SCSS (example task - write SCSS, compile SCSS to CSS)
- Coffeescript (example ......
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox