Latest Job Openings/Walkins
- Jobs Last Update On 26-October-2016
1 - 2
- Coordinating and interacting with development teams and client for the development / customization of solution to their requirements
- Preparation of user manuals, installation qualification, and functional requirement specifications
- Publishing documentation in the format required for project delivery
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet all documentation deliverable deadlines
- Must have passion for writing
- Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and produce highly engaging, precise technical literature within short turn-around times
- 0-1 year of experience in technical writing and content writing.
- Experience of MS Office is a must.
- Knowledge of tools, such as SnagIt, Photoshop, and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Requirement gathering and maintaining quality standards of the document.
- Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
- Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency in descriptive and prescriptive grammar.
- To gather information from engineering team on product changes and documentation updates.
- Author and update documents as per product release changes.
- Ensure technical documents are accurate and complete.
- Publish documents as per required formats.
- Review and edit technical documents for adherence to quality standards.
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox