Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies related to Accounts
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Directs the maintenance of ledgers, journals, accounts receivable, revenue depreciation, cost, Operating expenses, insurance etc.
- Scrutiny of Accounts books
- Assessment of Taxations.
- Banks interaction, documentation, Import , FIRCs & etc.
- Financial reports to Management
- Ledger Scrutiny
- Voucher Audits
- TDS Returns& Matters
- Sales Tax Returns & Matters
- Service Tax Return& Matters
- Income Tax matters
- Graduate with minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in Accounts.
- Excellent knowledge in Accounting, TDS, Service tax return, taxation, income tax, finance, sales tax, auditing, Ledgers etc.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Go getter, enthusiastic with Positive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel MS office.
- Result oriented, high emotional intelligence, restless and willing to work under agreed parameters of performance and operating conditions.
- Should have a high flair for creativity and good analytical skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and timelines.