- Good Understanding of ERP R12 and 11i Implementation
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle core database 10g/11g with production support experience in a multi-project environment.
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
- Installing Oracle server and client software, creating, upgrading and patching databases in Linux environments.
- Experience in Upgrade and Migration of oracle database to higher version (from 9i and 10G) in multi platforms.
- Periodic Patching of database and Applications
- Proficiency with Tuning the SGA, Buffer Cache, Rollback Segments, Redo Mechanisms, Monitoring and Detecting Locks.
- Periodic Cloning of Database and Applications
- Working with the Development team to fix the problems in Applications.
- Extensive familiarity with Tuning Tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager's (OEM's), SQL analyzer, Statspack, AWR. For SQL tuning using "Explain plan", "TKPROF", "SQL_TRACE", Optimizer modes, using Optimizer hints, Gathering statistics etc.
- Must have supported US/UK clients and worked in 24*7 environment.
Note: In case you fit into the profile and are interested for this opening appear for in person discussion on Saturday- 30th July at below mentioned venue