Greetings for the day!
Hope your doing well. Currently we have a job opening for MCA freshers.
Interview Process (4 Rounds) :
Note: Please carry a copy of your resume, this call letter, ID proof and 1 photo....
Designation : Dot Net Trainer
Job Profile :
Required Skills :-
Expertise in one or more of the following platforms or languages – C#, Java, C++
1. Looking for Candidates who are interested in Software Development,physics and maths and
2. Should posses good coding skills in C
3. BE/BTech( CSE,IT,ECE,EEE) 2015 & 2016 Pass outs.
4. Candidates should be good at C,C++.Added advantage if knowledgeable in C# & Dot Net
Duration: 3 to 6 months
R & R
Walkin will be held on 7 to 9 June Tuesday to Thursday
Excellent academic background is must (60% min) in 10th, 12th in B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech
Also, please carry the following documents along with you for the Interview Process.
Desired Profile :-
Looking for Word Press Developer
JOB ROLE :-
This position is for a software design intern in Intel Labs team (Currently Six months - extendable to One year) in Bangalore.
Below are the preferred qualifications:
Walk in Interview on 29th July 2016 held for C++ Professionals, for one of the projects at Ionidea, a US Based CMMi Level 3 company....
Candidates for this role must have:
Note: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Qualification: BE/ BTech-(CS/ IS/ IT)/ MCA from 2016 batch with 60% throughout.
Walk-in ! C++ Developer- Sasken Communication Technologies Dear Candidates We are looking for the C++ Developer's
Job Description Should have Strong Knowledge in C++ Development Should have worked on any one Platform along with C++ (Linux, Embedded, Unix, Telecom, etc.)
Candidates with windows platform do not Walk-in Candidate willing to relocate to Bangalore
Candidates already attended the interview kindly ignore Experience: 0.08 to 2.1 Yrs.
Note: Kindly bring copy of this E-mail and Identity Card Please feel to contact me @ 9094079447 Regards Sukumaran 9094079447
Walkin Time: 9 AM to 2 PM...
* To be a part of developing team of high end PHP/MySQL applications & portals
* Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
* Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and apply our methodology effectively on client engagements
* Learning new web related technologies and providing support in implementation in various projects as and when needed
* Responsible for meeting deadlines and adherence to set coding standards
* Understanding of complete SDLC cycle
* Clarity of OOPs concepts, and Database
* Willing to learn and test various open source technologies
* Effective Communication Skills
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
* Readiness to work in a team with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of php shall be an added advantage...
Subscribe with us, to get jobs to your inbox